About the Company
IDOM is a pioneer in the purchase of used cars.
It has also emerged as a leading company in terms of sales of used cars.
It operates around 460 stores throughout Japan, principally under the Gulliver brand.
It also operates new car dealerships in Australia.
- IDOM was Established in 1994, and expanded its business by operating used car stores nationwide under the “Gulliver” brand. The company registered shares with the Japan Securities Dealers Association in 1998.
- Today it operates retail stores under multiple channels: “LIBERALA” luxury car specialists, “WOW! TOWN” large-scale showrooms, “HUNT” theme stores for shopping malls, and “OUTLET” localized stores for rural areas.
- Overseas, in 2015, it acquired major stakes in a Western Australian company that owns multi-brand new car dealerships.
- Its unique culture of integrating business and IT has successfully launched new services such as “NOREL,” the monthly flat rate used car subscription service, and “Gulliver FleMa,” the C2C platform for used cars.
- In July 2016, the company changed its name to IDOM, a homonym of “idomu,” which means “rising to challenges,” to encapsulate its spirit of taking on the challenge of revolutionizing the distribution of automobiles.
- In 2022, the company sold all of its shares in the IDOM Automotive Group Pty Ltd. group and Gulliver Australia Pty Ltd.
JP Tower 26F, 2-7-2, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan 100-7026
October 12, 1994
October 25, 1994
Stock Exchange Listing
The Prime Market of the Tokyo Stock Exchange (Securities code 7599)
(As of February 28, 2023)
Directors and Auditors
Honorary Chairman and Adviser